CALL FOR CANDIDACIES 2019
We’re looking for graduates students candidates
How great is your Master's or Ph. D. research ambition?
Submit your candidacy for this exclusive event that will take place on September 7, 2019. A valuable opportunity to meet one-on-one with experienced professors-researchers and secure a supervision agreement for 2020 or 2021.
- Exclusive Event, limited to 100 candidates
- Personalized assistance for your grant applications
- Private discussions with one or more faculty members to confirm the correspondence between fields of interest and expertise.
- Site visit to the faculty or laboratories
- Opportunity to apply on site for institutional scholarships
- Paid transportation and meal*
ADMISSIBILITY TO THE COMPETITION
- You’re planning the start of your thesis master program or doctorate in 2020-2021.
- Your cumulative grade point average is deemed excellent or very good based on the criteria of your intended faculty (it varies with disciplines) and on the candidacies received throughout this competition.
- Your disciplinary profile is compatible with the programs offered at the Université de Sherbrooke.
- You will be residing in Canada or in New England (USA) as of September 2019.
SUBMISSION OF CANDIDACY
If you want your candidacy evaluated for an invitation to this exclusive event, you must:
- complete in full the Candidacy Form available above;
- include a copy of your latest academic course transcript. This requirement is not compulsory but strongly recommended in order to maximize your
- chance of being invited and securing private meetings with researchers. Please name the document as follows: Name_Surname;
- submit your candidacy at the latest on June 16th 2019, at 11:59 p.m. (23H59).
Each candidate who will have fully completed the Candidacy Form will receive an answer (positive or negative) before July 5th, 2019. After the closing of the competition, the form will remain accessible until August 4rd, 2019 for late candidacies.
LATE APPLICATIONS: Although the application period officially ends on June 16, applications will still be accepted until August 5. Depending on the quality of the applications received and subsequent withdrawals, we will issue additional invitations between August 16 and 30.