Most people need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization to travel to Canada – not both. Some people may only need their valid passport.

List of visa-exempt countries. You can find out if you need a visa here.

For those who need a visa, more information can be found on the Canada immigration website. Also, please send us an email for a letter of invitation (required to apply for a visa).


NOTE : please bear in mind that applying for a Canadian Visa may take up to three months


How to reach us

The summer school will be held at the Ecole de technologies supérieure (ETS) which you can find on the following google map.


By metro


One easy way of reaching the ETS is through the subway.  Hop into the nearest metro station to your hotel, go to the Lucien L'allier or Bonavanture stations on the orange line, and walk to the ETS (5 minute walk).




By car


You may drive to the ETS which has an underground parking lot.  But beware! the parking can be full!


By bus


The bus lines 35, 36, 74 and 107 passes near the ETS.  Click here for a bus map.  You may also go on the Montreal transit society web site for more details.




The following hotels are nearby the venue (The prices are per room based on double occupancy):