The 12th annual Symposium of the Réseau Québécois en reproduction will be held on November 5th and 6th, 2019 at the Centre des Congrès in Québec City. It will be preceded by a pre-Symposium workshop held on November 4th (see below).
Symposium (November 5 and 6)
RQR members will be notified in the RQR bulletin when registration and abstract submission will open.
- Patrick Blondin (SEMEX) and Olivier d'Amours (MAPAQ)
- Carl Jiang, School of animal science, Louisiana State University.
- Carole Yauk, Department of Biology, Carleton University.
- Line Chamberland, Département de sexologie, UQAM.
- Richard Behringer, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center.
A block of standard rooms is reserved for the RQR at the Delta Hotel in Québec as follows:
You can book your room on line by clikcking here or by calling the 1 418 647-1717. Do not forget to mention the code of the group: RQ1 to benefit from the special rate.
The deadline to book your room is October 3rd, 2019.
Pre-Symposium workshop (November 4, from 1:00pm to 5:30pm)
The topic of this year's pre-Symposium workshop is: "Single-cell technologies in Reproduction and Development"
This workshop will be free for all RQR regular members and collaborators and theirs trainnes but registration will be mandatory due to limited seating.(Registration on the Symposium registration form).