- Inform physicians and health professionals who use prenatal screening and diagnostic testing of the benefits and limitations of these tests;
- Announce the launch of the provincial prenatal screening program that will integrate the circulating DNA into the maternal blood;
- Build collaborative clinical and basic research links between those institutions: National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD), University of California San Francisco (UCSF) and CHU Sainte-Justine Research Center.
>>> Click here to consult the program
>>> Click here to register
Registration fees includes breakfast, breaks and lunch.
||Before September 30th, 2019
||After September 30th, 2019
In case of cancellation of your registration, the following fees will be retained or required:
- Cancellation more than 30 days before the activity: 15% of the registration fees;
- Cancellation less than 30 days before the activity: 50% of the registration fees ;
- No refund during or after the activity.
- The CHU Sainte-Justine's Hospital is accessible via the STM bus 129 or is located a 5 minutes walk from the University of Montreal metro station.
- Parking (18$/day) is also accessible by Côte Sainte-Catherine Road.
October 30 2019
CHU Sainte-Justine (Amphithéâtres 125 et 250, bloc 11)
3175 Chemin de la Côte-Sainte-Catherine
Canada, H3T 1C5
May 13 2019 (00:00 EDT) to October 27 2019 (23:45 EDT)