WHERE IS THE MEETING
90 Stanstead Street
Bromont, Quebec, Canada
1 888 276-6668
HOW TO GET FROM MONTREAL AIRPORT TO CHATEAU BROMONT
There is no direct shuttle from Montreal airport to Chateau Bromont.
1) BY TAXI or UBER
You can take a taxi (45 min ride).
Cost around 200$.
A web-based tool that could be helpful for those having already organized a ride and/or wish to share a taxi can be found at: http://www.groupcarpool.com/t/in7qkm
Please note that these sites are external and the GPCR Retreat cannot be held responsible for their function.
2) BY SHUTTLE. Around 2 hrs ride.
You can book a local shuttle company: https://aeronavette.ca/en/home/
Cost 100$ + tax (round trip).
From the airport to Tim Hortons (1 rue de Saint Denis, Bromont, J2L 3G2).
To get from the Tim Horton to Chateau Bromont, call Chateau Bromont (1 888 276-6668) to get a free shuttle.
3) BY BUS (3 steps). Around 2 hrs ride
1) From the airport, take a taxi or the 747 Express Airport shuttle bus (10$) to the Berri UQUAM station (Montreal coach Terminal/Gare d'autocars de
2) Take a bus LIMOCAR to Bromont-autoparc 74 (Dépanneur Carrefour 74, 2000 Rte Pierre-Laporte, Bromont)
Cost: 23$ one-way. This bus runs +/- every 2 hours and has free WIFI.
3) To get from the Autoparc 74 to Chateau Bromont, call Chateau Bromont (1-1 888 276-6668) to get a free shuttle.