19th PROTEO Annual Symposium - May 10th Théâtre de la Cité Universitaire, 2325 rue de la Terasse, Université Laval, G1V 0A6
- Matt Shoulders, MIT, Surviving Extreme Mutation Rates to Enable Rapid Adaptation: How Viruses Solve the Protein Folding Problem
- Vicki Wysocki, Ohio State University, Native MS: A Structural Biology Tool
- Michelle Arkin, UCSF, Hacking Protein-Protein Interaction Network
- Kevin Plaxco, UC Santa Barbara, Stealing Nature’s Tricks to Build Better Biosensors
- Petra Fromme, Arizona State University, Towards Molecular Movies of Biomolecules with X-ray Free Electron Lasers
Deadline to submit your abstract for a poster presentation is Monday, April 29th, 2019. Once registered, click the submission tab. Poster max dimensions: 40 x 40 inches. Poster competition: First prizes $200; Second prizes $100.
Students’ oral presentations
This year, four students will have the chance to present their research project as a 20 minute talk including time for discussion and questions. If you are interested, you must submit your abstract no later than Monday, April 22nd and specify that it is for an oral presentation (submission tab). A committee will select three students who will be informed as soon as possible. Selected candidates will receive a $200 award for their presentation. Non selected candidates are strongly encouraged to present their work as a poster.
For all information requests, you are invited to contact Pierre-Yves Savard, PROTEO Administrative Officer (Pierre-Yves.Savard@proteo.ulaval.ca)